"Know where the box is, then think outside of it!"

Monday 19 April 2010

2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Right! there are 2 weeks to go before everything is handed in and so far my 5 objects have come in handy. My ipod is constantly on the go, keeping my motivated! and because I have my whole music collection on there, I can leave it on shuffle and never get bored. Youtube is practically fuelling one of my final projects, giving me my james bond footage, which I can then edit. Facebook is probably being a massive thorn in my side at the moment, constantly distracting me, but it stops me going mad and losing all contact with the outside world. My laptop is the key to most of it though, as I have all my programs and vital information at my finger tips. If I didnt have my laptop on me, I wouldn't be able to do most of my work from home and would definitely set me back. My xbox however is not being touched until all this work is finished, so for now I think I will leave that out.

Peace Out

p.s. here are some youtube clips, which are rather cool but at the same time helpful!



No comments:

Post a Comment