"Know where the box is, then think outside of it!"

Wednesday 24 February 2010

YouTube

This is the layout for Youtube. YouTube is a free online video site, which allows users to search or broadcast their own clips. This was revolutionary and was a great success with the public over night. Before YouTube, there was practically nothing in terms of video websites. Google had a rather poor version, called google video but was no were near the mainstream quality of YouTube.

However, Google eventually bought YouTube, for a very meagre sum and now makes millions through advertising. YouTube was very important for me because it gave me inspiration for many projects and helped me alot through my foundation year. In terms of animation, I was able to search all the footage I needed to help improve my skills. 







No comments:

Post a Comment